This post started its life as a written post, but in the end I couldn’t work out the order of events to follow. So when in Doubt, podcast it! I had the chase to ramble on, as on tend to do, hopefully getting out my feelings on some of the issues the “Dickileaks” episode.
Topics touched on (in no particular order and off the top of my head):
- The Photos
- The School clinic and my thoughts on the idea that the players got her number there or could remember her from there
- Being careful to not confuse the AFL, AFLPA, Saints and players in this issue.
- People make mistakes
- Who has the power? Players or the Girl? Maybe both in different ways. Social media/web effect
- Derryn Hinch and his mud flinging
- Should the AFL be to blame?
- Players lawyers going to hard, threating to sue and chase money for 15 years
- Lies on both sides
- We all need to live more carefully
- Men aren’t excused but don’t put yourself in a dangerous situation
- In the end, the main issue is that two people hooked up and it went south! It happens.
Anyway, this is a tough issue and anyone that says its as simple as …., don’t understand the situation or have a barrow to push!
Have listen. Comment below. As I say in the show, as long as your comments won’t get me sued (or is spam), I respect everyones opinion and welcome the debate, even (especially) if you didn’t agree with me.